🍎Essential Kitchen Tools And Books For Low Carb Living
Some or all links listed on this page are affiliate links for products that I’ll earn a tiny commission on per-sale. The cost to you, if you buy anything, is absolutely nothing.
➡Makes 6-8 (1 piece per serving)
Total Carbs/Serving: 1.9g
Total Net Carbs/Serving: 1.3g
Nutrition: 106 Calories/4.5g Protein/9g Fat/1.9g Carbs/0.6g Fiber
• 3 eggs
• Pinch of salt (about 1/8 tsp)
• 3.5 ounces cream cheese, softened
• 1/2 tbsp psyllium seed husks
• 1 tsp golden flaxseed meal (optional)
• ½ tsp baking soda
• Sesame, poppy sunflower or seed of choice, sprinkle as desired (optional)
• Pre-heat oven to 300.
• Separate the eggs, with the egg whites in one bowl and the yolks in another.
• Add the salt to the egg whites and whip until very stiff. How stiff? You should be able to turn the bowl over without the whites moving.
• Mix the egg yolks, cream cheese, psyllium seed husks, flaxseed and baking soda.
• Gently fold the egg whites into the egg yolk mix; be careful to keep the air in the egg whites.
• Using a ladle, pour 6-8 Oopsies on a baking tray; use a spoon to spread and shape.
• Top with seeds if desired.
• Bake in the middle of the oven for about 25-30 minutes – until the Oopsies turn golden.