One of the best habits I learned to do during my weight loss journey is meal planning. Each Sunday I plan out a new menu for the week. I’ve had lots of requests for my menus. So each Sunday I’ll post the upcoming week’s menu at my house. Below are a few to hold you over until then!
*I have to fix my menu template saying “low carb high fat” — just a typo, please ignore that line. I’ll get to it….
Each menu includes the:
- Net carb count for each meal;
- Some measurements for veggies and protein (protein is always between 4-6 ounces for me);
- Total daily net carbs;
- Since 2016 my menus include fasting days. Most days I do intermittent fasting (16-18 hours).
I’m no longer including Weight Watcher point values.
2018 Dot’s 30-Day Keto Reset Challenge
- Weekly Menu Dec 30, 2015 – Jan 5, 2016 menu
- Weekly Menu – Aug 15-21 Menu
- Weekly Menu – Oct-1-7
- Weekly Menu – Dec-18-24-fasting-menu
- Weekly Menu – Jan 4.
- Weekly Menu – Jan 11
- weekly menu – Jan 25
- Weekly Menu – Feb 15
- *Weekly Menu – April 26 (5:2 Fast) – No Weight Watchers PP calculations
- *Weekly Menu – June 14 – No Weight Watchers PP calculations
- *Weekly Menu – June 21 – No Weight Watchers PP calculations
*Corrected error indicating the menus were Low Fat, High Carb. The menus are Low Carb, High Fat.
2015 Lent Menus
You’ll also notice that my meals are that not exciting and very repetitive.
Yep, when it comes to weight loss, food variety isn’t the spice of life. Consistency helps you lose weight. Think about it. If you take the guess-work out of what you’re making for breakfast, you’ll get out the door quicker and not be tempted to grab something on the way to the job. I speak from experience as I packed on the pounds eating those little egg sandwiches from Micky D’s.
- Menu 1
- Menu 2
- Menu 3
- Weekly menu – with Carb Count & Weight Watchers Points Value
- Weekly menu – Sept 29
- Weekly menu – Nov 9 – with WW Point Values
- Thanksgiving Menu – with WW Point Values