These smoothie recipes came with my sample Nutri Ninja (check out my review). So they are designed with the Ninja in mind. If you try these in a blender, you may want to make some changes (like no peels, seeds or apple cores).
If you are following the Weight Watchers plan, these smoothies are very low in points, delicious and filling. Since I’m doing WW, but a low carb version, these recipes have too many carbs for me at the moment. Once I’m within 10-20 lbs. of my goal weight, I’ll start adding more healthy carbs (like fruit) back into my everyday diet.
1. Super Berry Recovery Smoothie
Net Carbs: 32g
Weight Watchers PlusPoints: 5
- ½ C green seedless grapes
- ¼ green apple, unpeeled and uncored
- 1 tbsp vanilla protein powder
- ½ C coconut water
- ¾ C frozen blueberries
- Place all the ingredients into a small 18-ounce Nutri Ninja cup in the order listed and blend for 30 seconds.
2. Coconut Mango Energyade
Net Carbs: 19g
Weight Watchers PlusPoints: 2
- ¾ C fresh chopped ripe mango
- ¼ C fresh mint
- 1-3/4 C coconut water
- ½ C ice
- Place all the ingredients into a 24-ounce Nutri Ninja cup in the order listed and blend for 20 seconds.
3. Strawberry Melon Energy Blast
Net Carbs: 31g
Weight Watchers PlusPoints: 3
- ¼ medium cucumber, peeled, cut in half
- 4 strawberries, stems removed
- ¾ C watermelon, cut in 1-inch chunks
- ¼ C ice
- Place all the ingredients into a 18-ounce Nutri Ninja cup in the order listed and blend for 30 seconds.