In this video, I show how to make a low carb bacon wrapped pork tenderloin served in a strawberry balsamic sauce. It’s delicious, decadent, and very keto friendly.
🍎Essential Kitchen Tools And Books For Low Carb Living
Some or all links listed on this page are affiliate links for products that I’ll earn a tiny commission on per-sale. The cost to you, if you buy anything, is absolutely nothing.
✅Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin In Strawberry Balsamic Sauce
Total Carbs/Serving: 4.5g
Total Net Carbs/Serving: 3.4g
➡Pork Tenderloin Ingredients
2 Pork tenderloins, 1 – 1 ½ pounds each
1 tsp. Kosher salt
½ tsp. Cracked pepper
1 tbsp. Fresh chopped Rosemary
1 tbsp. Olive oil
12 Thin bacon slices, enough to wrap both tenderloins
1 C Strawberries
3 tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
1 tsp. garlic, minced
Pinch of kosher salt
¼ tsp. Dried rosemary
Pinch Fresh cracked pepper
1. Wash and remove stems from strawberries; Slice strawberries into thin slices.
2. Place strawberries in a bowl and add in balsamic vinegar, salt, dried rosemary and pepper; gently mix. Cover and let sit on counter top for 1 hour so the berries juice and the flavors blend.
3. Arrange pork tenderloins on work surface. Combine salt, pepper and rosemary and rub on each tenderloin.
4. Wrap bacon strips around each tenderloin, covering completely. Use toothpicks or kitchen twine to secure if needed.
5. Preheat oven to 375.
6. Heat olive oil in large skillet.
7. Sear the tenderloins until golden brown on all sides.
8. Move tenderloins to a medium roasting pan and roast until internal temperature reaches 150 (usually about 10 minutes).
9. While the pork is cooking, heat olive oil in saucepan over medium-high heat; when oil is hot, add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add in strawberry balsamic mixture and cook until juices begin to bubble. Turn the heat to low and continue cooking for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally so the berries don’t burn.
10. Transfer tenderloins to cutting board and let rest 3-5 minutes. (The temperature and rest means the meat cooked to medium; so adjust time in oven if you prefer your pork cooked more).
11. Slice the pork into medallions and serve topped with the balsamic strawberry sauce.