✅ Keto Butternut Squash Medley
Total Carbs Per Serving: 12g
Total Net Carbs Per Serving: 10g
🍎Essential Kitchen Tools And Books For Low Carb Living
Some or all links listed on this page are affiliate links for products that I’ll earn a tiny commission on per-sale. The cost to you, if you buy anything, is absolutely nothing.
🔔You can lower the carb count by skipping the pecans and cranberries. That changes the total and net carbs to 10g and 9.4g, respectively.
20 oz. Butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1” cubes
1 Small red onion, chopped
2 tbsp. Olive oil
Ground black pepper
¼ tsp. Maple extract
1 tbsp. Butter, unsalted
1/4 C pecans, chopped
½ tsp. Ground cinnamon
6 oz. Spinach
*1/4C Sugar-free cranberries
Here is my video on making your own sugar-free cranberries: https://youtu.be/uT-UgVWj8MM
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Either spray a rimmed baking sheet with oil or line it with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, toss the squash and onion with the oil; coat all pieces with the oil.
3. Arrange the squash and onion mix on the baking tray in a single layer. Roast veggies for about 25-30 minutes or until tender.
4. A few minutes before squash is done, melt butter in small skillet over medium-low heat. Mix in pecans, maple extract and cinnamon and cook for 1-2 minutes; Stir often so as not to burn the pecans! Remove from heat.
5. Place squash and onion in a bowl. Add in spinach, pecans and cranberries. Gently toss to combine. The spinach should start to soften due to the heat. Salt and pepper to taste.
6. Serve immediately.