This recipe is great for anyone eating low carb, keto, and yes, even carnivore. I do use spices, which is allowed in different variations of carnivore according to Dr. Shawn Baker, and I think you’ll like the results. These wings are CRISPY, all without frying. Enjoy!
🔗Check out my Amazon store. New stuff all the time!
Some or all links listed on this page are affiliate links for products that I’ll earn a tiny commission on per-sale. The cost to you, if you buy anything, is absolutely nothing.
✅Crispy Curry Wings
Serves: 4 (about 3-5 wings per person)
Net Carbs/Serving: 0.7g
Nutrition: 370.3 Calories / 29.9g Protein / 26.1g Fat / 2.6g Fiber
3 lbs. Chicken wings
½ tbsp. Baking powder
3 tbsp. Curry powder (I used yellow curry)
½ tsp. Cayenne pepper
¼ tsp. Himalayan salt
1. Preheat oven to 250; position a rack on the lower third of the oven and a second rack on the upper third of the oven.
2. Next, cover a rimmed baking sheet with tin foil for easy clean up; Place a wired rack over the baking sheet; lightly oil the wired rack.
3. Pat the wings dry before placing them in a large mixing bowl. Add the baking powder, curry, pepper and salt. Using your hands, toss the wings.
4. Place the wings on the wire rack, leaving a little space between each wing. Place the wings in lower third of the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
5. After 30 minutes, increase temperature to 425 and move the wings to the upper third of the oven; bake an additional 25-30 minutes. Chicken is done when its internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.