🍎Essential Kitchen Tools And Books For Low Carb Living
Some or all links listed on this page are affiliate links for products that I’ll earn a tiny commission on per-sale. The cost to you, if you buy anything, is absolutely nothing.
1 1/2 lbs chicken thighs, skinless
3 tbsp butter, ghee or coconut oil
1 pinch Kosher salt
3 tbsp garam masala, divided
1 C sour cream
1/4 C heavy cream
1 medium red bell pepper, diced
4 large white mushrooms, sliced
4 tbsp cilantro, chopped, (reserve 1 tbsp for garnish)
1 large spring onion, chopped for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 400.
2. Melt butter in skillet over medium high heat; add chicken and brown on all sides. Add 1/2 garam masala to the chicken and stir thoroughly.
3. Sprinkle salt on chicken and remove from skillet to baking dish.
4. Add the sour cream, cream and remaining garam masala to a mixing bowl and combine; stir in red pepper, mushrooms and cilantro. Pour/spread mixture over the chicken.
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165 degrees. Top with remaining cilantro and spring onions before serving.
Links to naan bread recipes (keep in mind the smaller or thinner the naan, the less carbs!).
1. From My Heart Beets blog: http://myheartbeets.com/paleo-naan-indian-bread/
2. From the Forrest and Fauna blog: http://www.forestandfauna.com/paleo-pita-bread-naan-tortilla-vegan-gluten-free-starch-free/