This chocolate cake is #lowcarb and all delicious. And get this: you make it in your #slowcooker. Don’t worry about moisture and condensation, as I provide a great tip on how to deal with that. If you’re #keto and you love chocolate, you’ll absolutely love this dish.
🍎Best Slow Cooker I’ve Ever Had (Used In Video):
🍎Monk Fruit 1-to-1 Sugar Substitute:
🍎Essential Kitchen Tools And Books For Low Carb Living
Some or all links listed on this page are affiliate links for products that I’ll earn a tiny commission on per-sale. The cost to you, if you buy anything, is absolutely nothing.
✅Slow Cooker Raspberry Chocolate Cake
242 Calories / 4.5g Protein / 26.6g Fat / 6.8g Carbs / 3.7g Net Carbs / 3.1g Fiber
1 C Hazelnut flour (can also use almond flour)
½ C Low carb sweetener (I used Lakanto Golden Monk Fruit)
1/4 C Unsweetened cocoa powder
¼ tsp. Sea salt
1 ½ tsp. Baking powder
1 tbsp. Espresso powder or 2 tbsp. instant coffee crystals
2 oz Unsweetened chocolate, chopped
1/2 C Unsalted butter, cut into chunks
3 Large eggs
½ C Heavy cream (can also use unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk)
2 tsp. Vanilla extract
1 C Raspberries
1. Oil the insert your slow cooker.
2. Combine the flour, sweetener, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder and espresso powder in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
3. Over low heat melt the unsweetened chocolate and butter in a small saucepan. Stir occasionally, making sure the chocolate doesn’t melt. When the chocolate and butter are melted and mixed together, remove saucepan from heat and let the chocolate cool.
4 In a mixing separate mixing bowl, beat the eggs until slightly frothy. Slowly beat in the cream; stir in the extract then pour the wet ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredient and mix well.
5. Once chocolate is cooled enough so it won’t cook the eggs, pour it into your batter and stir to combine. Next gently fold in the raspberries into the batter.
6. Pour the batter into the slow cooker; using a spatula, spread the batter evenly along the bottom of the slow cooker. Place a paper towel across the top of the slow cooker to prevent condensation from falling on the cake during cooking and when you remove the lid. Cover and cook on low for about 3 to 3-1/2 hours. When done, let cool (if desired); scoop and serve.
Serves 8; Yield 2 cups whipped (1/4 C per person)
Nutrition: 101 Calories / 0.8g Protein / 10.7g Fat / 0.8g Carbs / 0.8g Net Carbs / 0g Fiber
1 C Heavy whipping cream
½ tsp. Vanilla extract
1. About 30 minutes before making the whipped cream, place your mixing bowl and the whisk attachments from hand mixer in the freezer.
2. Pour cream into mixing bowl. Beat on high until it starts getting fluffy; add in the vanilla extract and continue beating until soft peaks form.