Unlike a lot of low carb pancake recipes, my blackberry pancakes are made without almond flour. The texture and taste, therefore, is less heavy, fluffier, and more befitting a no-compromise pancake.
🍎Essential Kitchen Tools And Books For Low Carb Living
Some or all links listed on this page are affiliate links for products that I’ll earn a tiny commission on per-sale. The cost to you, if you buy anything, is absolutely nothing.
✅Fluffy Low Carb Blackberry Pancakes
Serves 2 (makes 4-6 pancakes)
671 Calories / 8.8g Protein / 62.9g Fat / 12.2g Carbs / 4.3g Net Carbs / 7.9g Fiber
1/2 C Heavy Cream
1 tsp. lemon extract
1/2 tbsp. low carb sweetener (I used Xyla in the video)
1/4 coconut flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 C blackberries
1/4 tsp. sea salt
Ghee or Butter or Coconut Oil or Fat Of Choice (to oil the pan, as needed)
4 Tbsp Butter (for topping pancakes at end)
1) Combine eggs, cream, lemon extract, and sweetener in a bowl.
2) Combine coconut flour, baking soda, salt in a separate bowl (beat until no lumps remain).
3) Slowly add your liquid ingredients to your dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
4) Let your batter sit for 2-3 minutes.
5) As batter is resting, use a fork and lightly mash your blackberries (to consistency you desire).
6) Add blackberries to batter and mix.
7) Heat ghee (or fat of choice) in a skillet over medium-low heat.
8) Add 2-3 tablespoons of batter to the hot skillet.
9) Cook on each side for 3-4 minutes.
10) Serve immediately, topped with butter.
*11) You can also top with no-sugar syrup and/or ground cinnamon.