Some or all links listed on this page are affiliate links for products that I’ll earn a tiny commission on per-sale. The cost to you, if you buy anything, is absolutely nothing.
🍎Essential Kitchen Tools And Books For Low Carb Living
Ghee/Butter (enough to oil pie pan)
6 large eggs
1/2 cup heavy cream
2 garlic cloves, minced
3/4 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
10 oz. frozen baby spinach, drained and chopped
1/4 cup diced sun dried tomatoes
1 scallion, diced
4 oz. goat cheese, diced or crumbled
1. Using a pie pan or deep baking dish (8×8 baking, 9-10 inch pie pan) ….
2. grease pan with butter or ghee
3. mix heavy cream with eggs and whisk to an even consistency
4. add in rest of ingredients and mix
5. pour in your dish and spread evenly.
6. bake at 350 degrees.