Bye bye boring chops! Here’s a delicious keto pork chop dish that’ll make your taste buds dance with joy. A little bit spicy and very fragrant, this horseradish and mustard crusted pork chop recipe is an essential go-to in every low carb kitchen.
🍎Essential Kitchen Tools And Books For Low Carb Living
Some or all links listed on this page are affiliate links for products that I’ll earn a tiny commission on per-sale. The cost to you, if you buy anything, is absolutely nothing.
✅Horseradish Mustard-Crusted Pork Chops
Nutrition: 391 Calories/42.4g Protein/21.8g Fat/1.5g Carbs/0.5gFiber/1g Net Carbs
4 1”to 2” thick center cut pork loin chops
3 tbsp. Prepared horseradish, drained
2 tbsp. Whole grain Dijon mustard
2 tbsp. Grated Parmesan
2 tbsp. Fresh Rosemary, chopped
1 tbsp. Olive oil
1-2 Pinches Kosher salt
1 Pinch black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Let the pork chops come to room temperature for about 30 minutes prior to cooking.
3. In a small bowl combine the horseradish, mustard, Parmesan, Rosemary, olive oil, salt & pepper and mix until a paste forms. Evenly spread the paste on top of each pork chop.
4. Bake the chops until internal temperature reaches 150 degrees for Medium, about 40 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and let chops rest for about 5 minutes before serving.