Fat Bombs are a keto/low carb staple, and these little treats are extra tasty. Fat bombs are a great way to add a lot more fat into your keto diet without upping your protein count or carb count.
This recipe comes from www.ketodietapp.com, a great site with wonderful low carb recipes. You can find the original recipe at the link below.
🍎Essential Kitchen Tools And Books For Low Carb Living
Some or all links listed on this page are affiliate links for products that I’ll earn a tiny commission on per-sale. The cost to you, if you buy anything, is absolutely nothing.
✅Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bomb:
Total Carbs Per Serving: 1.8g*
Total Net Carbs Per Serving: 1.4g*
*My version doesn’t use nearly as much sweetener. Because current data indicates that our bodies absorb 1/2 of the sugar alcohols in low carb sweeteners, you’ll need to adjust the total carb count if you increase the amount of low carb sweetener used.
½ C Strawberries (70g)
¾ C Cream Cheese (roughly 5.3 ounces or 150g)
¼ C Butter
1 tsp. Powdered Swerve or other powdered low carb sweetener (optional)
1 tbsp. Vanilla extract
1. Cut cream cheese and butter into smaller pieces, place in a mixing bowl and leave at room temperature for 30-60 minutes until softened. Don’t microwave the butter as you need it solid, not melted.
2. Prepare the strawberries by removing the stems. If using frozen strawberries, leave at room temperature until thawed.
3. When strawberries are ready, mash in a bowl with a fork and preserve any juice. After smashing the berries mix in the sweetener (if using) and vanilla extract.
4. Once butter and cream cheese are softened, add the berry mixture into the mixing bowl. Use a hand mixer (or food processor) to blend all ingredients until well combined.
5. Scoop the mixture into candy or small muffin silicone molds. Freeze for 2 hours.
When ready, remove fat bombs from molds, place in freezer bag, keep frozen, and enjoy.
🔔Original Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bomb Recipe: http://www.lowcarbsosimple.com/guest-post-strawberry-cheesecake-fat-bombs/