This is the ultimate keto burger for so many reasons. No bun? No problem!. No condiments? Untrue — they’re lurking inside! Delicious guacamole just as spicy and tasty as you choose to make it, and it’s so incredibly good when you sizzle it up on the grill. Trust me: this one’s a winner.
🍎Essential Kitchen Tools And Books For Low Carb Living
Some or all links listed on this page are affiliate links for products that I’ll earn a tiny commission on per-sale. The cost to you, if you buy anything, is absolutely nothing.
✅Stuffed Guacamole Burgers
Total Carbs/Serving: 4.8g
Net Carbs/Serving: 1.9g
Nutrition: 562 Calories/32.9g Protein/46.2g Fat/4.8g Carbs/2.9g Fiber
2 lbs. ground beef, 80/20 or 85/15 (nutrition reflects 80/20)
~¾ C Guacamole (recipe below)
1 C Fresh Cilantro, coarsely chopped
2 tbsp. Dot’s Taco Seasoning (recipe below, optional)
6 Oz. cheese, sliced (optional)
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, cilantro and taco seasoning (or seasoning of choice) using your hands, being careful not to over mix.
2. Divide the mixture into 6 equal sized mounds. Next divide each in 2 to form two thin disks, with one being larger than the other. Place about 2 tablespoons of guacamole in the center of the larger disk (and even pressing the guacamole down slightly but keep it from the edges). Top with the smaller disk and crimp the edges of the larger disk over the smaller one to seal. You want to make sure there are no deep cracks or holes where the guacamole can escape. Repeat with remaining mixture.
3. Place the burgers on the grill (recommend indirect heat if using charcoal grill) and cook to desired doneness. Top with cheese during the last 2-3 minutes of cooking.
4. Serve topped with favorite low carb condiments.
✅Keto Guacamole Recipe
Serves 8; 1/4 C per serving
Total Carbs/Serving: 7.7g
Net Carbs/Serving: 2.7g
Nutrition: 166 Calories/2g Protein/16g Fat/7.7g Carbs/5g Fiber
2 Plum tomatoes, finely diced
¼ C Red onion, finely diced
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 C Fresh chopped cilantro
Juice from 1 lime
3 tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil, optional
Sea salt and ground pepper to taste
1. Remove skin and pits from avocados; dice avocados and place in mixing bowl. Use a fork and begin to mash the avocados to desired consistency (less mashing creates a chunky guacamole).
2. Add in tomatoes, onion, garlic, cilantro, lime juice and oil; Stir to combine with avocado. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
✅Taco Seasoning Recipe:
Serving Size: 1 tbsp. Yield: ~6 tbsp.
Total Carbs/Serving: 2.3g
Net Carbs/Serving: 1g
Nutrition: 17 Calories/0.5g Protein/0.4g Fat/2.3g Carbs/1.2g Fiber
2 tbsp. Chili powder
1 tbsp. Ground cumin
1 ½ tsp. Smoked paprika
2 tsp. Pink Himalayan salt
2 tsp. Ground black pepper
1 tsp. Ground coriander
½ tsp. Garlic powder
½ tsp. Onion powder
½ tsp. Red pepper flakes
½ tsp. Dried oregano leaves
1. Mix all ingredients together. Store in an air-tight container in a cool, dark place. Lasts for 3-6 months but freshest during the first month.