There are certain keto recipes that are so delicious, I’m afraid to make them because I know my husband will eat every serving and leave nothing left for tomorrow. Well this low carb provencal 3-cheese broccoli au gratin recipe is one of those recipes. Enjoy! (Just not too much, haha).
🍎Essential Kitchen Tools And Books For Low Carb Living
Some or all links listed on this page are affiliate links for products that I’ll earn a tiny commission on per-sale. The cost to you, if you buy anything, is absolutely nothing.
✅Keto Three Cheese Broccoli Au Gratin Casserole
Total carbs per serving: 6.3g
Total net carbs per serving: 4g
Calories: 239/Fat: 19.1g/Protein: 7.9g/Fiber: 2.3g
6 C frozen broccoli florets, thawed
7.5 tbsp. heavy cream
¼ C mascarpone cheese or cream cheese, softened
¼ tsp. kosher salt
Pinch black pepper
1 garlic clove, crushed
¼ tsp. smoked paprika (optional)
4 ounces shredded gouda cheese, or preferred cheese
1 large tomato, thinly sliced
¼ C shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350. Grease an 8 x 8 baking dish using ghee, butter or coconut oil.
2. Place broccoli in a single layer on bottom of baking dish, set aside.
1. Heat up cream in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer, stirring frequently.
2. Once the cream begins to bubble, turn the heat to low and add in mascarpone cheese. Stir to combine the mascarpone with the cream as it melts.
3. Once cheese has melted, mix in salt, pepper, garlic and paprika. Let sauce come to a simmer, stirring frequently.
4. As sauce starts to thicken add in smoked gouda cheese and stir to combine as the gouda melts. Remove from heat.
5. Pour cheese sauce evenly over the broccoli.
6. Cover the top of the casserole with the sliced tomatoes. Sprinkle the Parmesan evenly over the tomatoes.
7. Bake for 35-40 minutes.