As of Saturday, I’m down 1.2 lbs. Another 3+ lbs. and I’ll finally reach that magical place called Onderland…something I haven’t seen in more than 25 years.
I’ve been within 10 pounds over the last 4 months. Slowly I’ve come within 2 pounds, only to start gaining weight. Ugh! It’s so frustrating. But I have some tricks up my sleeve to get me over this huge hurdle. Well, not really tricks. More like getting back to my good habits.
Tricks Good Habits To Finally Reach Onderland
- Daily Carb Range of 17g-20g – that means a new menu for the week. I’ll have that posted by tomorrow.
- No wine! – The nectar of the gods has crept back into my diet. So no wine until Thanksgiving!
- More exercise – My knee is on the mend so I’m increasing my walks from 3 to 5 days a week.
- Getting 8 My Hours Each Night – As soon as my insomnia flares up, I’m gaining weight. This week I’m on guard to avoid caffeine after 2:00 p.m. and sticking to my 11:00 p.m. bedtime.
- High Quality H2O…Lots Of It – I consistently lose weight when I drink my 100 ounces a day. ‘Nuff said.
- Tracking Everything I Eat – Like my water intake, when I track I lose weight. Funny how that works. Sigh…I need to track every meal, everyday.
I’m not expecting to weigh less than 200 lbs. by my next weigh-in, but definitely before Thanksgiving. Then my next challenge is to stay in Onderland during the holidays.
12 thoughts on “Weekly Weigh-In: The Push To Onderland!”
Pingback: Playing With New Menu To Get To Onderland | Dot to Trot